mandag 20. september 2010

ME, MYSELF AND I

Hello!
My name is Alexander and I'm just another normal teenager boy. In my leisure I'm playing football, training Brazilian Jujitsu, playing guitar and hanging along with my friends. My life is actually a bit monotonous (to be honest) and my day routine is something like this; eat, go to school, come home and eat, do homework, train, eat some more, meet friends (if it's more time to spend) and finally go to bed! 

I do also love music, but I'm a bit picky and I abhor pop, hip hop, techno, etc... I use to say that the music died in the 90's. As you now probably understand, I'm one of those "old" heavy rockers who claim that music would never be the same as in the 80's.

Well, that was i bit about me. Hope you enjoyed it!   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar