tirsdag 21. september 2010

Butterflies; my opinion of the analysis

I have just read the short story "Butterflies" written by Patrica Grace. After reading the story I did also got handed out an analysis of this text. I think that the analysis was very well written and it helped me getting a bit of an overview of the plot in "Butterflies". It is a good analysis 'cause it has a good introduction which makes me want to read the full text and it's build up very well, making the paragraphs "cooperate". The analysis do also summon up and reflect very well over the "conflict" in the text,  making it easy for the reader to step into the life of the main characters. 

From this analysis i could learn how to structure an analysis in the future and maybe how to write the content and  how to merge the text together in a good way. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar