onsdag 22. september 2010

English in my everyday

I think English affects us in many different ways, at least the young part of our community. People could be introduced to English through for example the internet and through video games. Also through our americanized tv-channels, you could watch different series which are mostly produced in the USA.

I don't, honestly, look at any series on the television, so for me the last one do almost not affect me at all. Although I do watch some English spoken movies from time to time.

I think I get most influenced by English listening to music, 'cause you can almost not find any music today which are not in English (at least not good music).

Also some of the information you find in for example a user manual, may be in English.

The world today have developed in a direction were English have taken more and more place in peoples everyday (whether you like it or not). So I'll recommend all young people today to pay attention in their English class, 'cause what is sure, is that it ain't  going to be any less of it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar